Three Year Degree Course (TDC – Science)
- Students are admitted to TDC programmes of the college on the basis of merit. In this regards, decision taken by the authority will be the final. For admission, candidates must apply in prescribed format by the stipulated date. The selected candidates must be present in the interview for admission, and they must produce the original copies of marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination, certificate from the head of the institution last studied in and caste certificate (where applicable). A selected candidate must get himself/herself admitted on the date of the interview by paying the necessary fees; otherwise he/ she will forfeit the seat.
- Applications are processed and finalised by the Admission Committee.
- Students will collect identity cards on the date of admission.
- If any candidate passed the H.S. or equivalent examination before the current year, helshe must enclose a ‘gap certificate’ from some competent with the admission form.
- In case of any dispute about any matter concerning admission, the decision of the Principal will be final.
T.D.C. 1st Semester (Science) :
Total No. of seats = 200
|Subject||No. of seats in Major||No. of seats in General|
|Computer Science :||–||50|
Compulsory Subjects :
- English (In The First & Second Semester Only)
- Environmental Studies (In The Third & Fourth Semester Only)
Major Course :
Students offering a major course have to take up any of the following combinations of Subsidiary subjects in addition to the major subject.
|Major Subject||Combination Of Subjects|
|Chemistry||Mathematics and Physics|
|Botany||Chemistry and Zoology|
|Zoology||Chemistry and Botany|
General Course :
Students offering general course can choose any one of the following combinations of elective subjects :
|(i) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.|
|(ii) Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.|
|(iii) Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science.|
|(iv) Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science.|
|(v) Physics, Mathematics, Geography|
|(vi) Geography, Botany, Zoology.|
In order to study the corresponding subject in the left hand column, a student must have secured pass marks in the subject(s) mentioned in the right hand column below in the Higher Secondary Examination.
|Physics (General)||Physics, Mathematics|
|Physics (Major)||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|Chemistry (Major)||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|Botany (Major)||Biology, Chemistry|
|Zoology (Major)||Biology, Chemistry|
|T.D.C. Fee Structure : Session 2016 – 17||Arts||Science|
|Library Fee||250/-||250/-||Development Fee||350/-||350/-|
|Identity Card Fee||30/-||30/-|
|Students’ Union Fee||250/-||250/-|
|Student’s Aid Fund Fee||30/-||30/-|
|Reg. fee (For TDC 1st yr.) Fee||420/-||420/-|
|Common Room Fee||30/-||30/-|
|Fee Of Rover, Ranger, NSS etc.||40/-||40/-|
|Welfare Fund Fee||20/-||20/-|
|Faculty Dev. Fee||450/-||450/-|
|Seminar Fee / Skill Development Fee||50/-||150/-|
|Excursion (For Anthropology/Geography/Botany)
|Environmental Studies Fee||40/-||40/-|
- Admission Procedure for TDC (Arts & Science)
- Preparation of Merit list and calculation of Credit points
- Documents to be attached with the Admission Form
- Free Admission
- Reservation Of Seats
- Procedure for selection of students to major course
- Procedure for Change of Combination of Subjects
- Key Point of TDC Semester System for Science and Arts